Saul David Raye is an internationally acclaimed teacher, healer and spiritual activist known for his empowering and transformational approach to yoga, healing and spirituality. Saul’s teaching draws on the depth of the Yoga tradition, Bhakti, Tantra and all forms of universal light, love and wisdom. Through the grace of his teachers and guides he is able to bring alive the ancient wisdom teachings for modern seekers. The depth of Saul’s teaching allows students to connect deeply with their own authentic power, spirit and truth.
A pioneering and inspiring presence in Yoga’s evolution in the west, Saul’s authentic and heart-centered teaching has influenced thousands of students and teachers around the world. He holds certifications in Yoga, bodywork and energy healing and is an ordained minister and musician who infuses his classes with healing music and chants. He has been on the faculty of International and National conferences and festivals for years, and has presented alongside many luminaries in the Spiritual world. Saul shares this work through teacher trainings, workshops, classes, sacred journey’s to ancient power sites and sacred music.
Saul is offering Soul coaching sessions via Skype and in person (if available).
“Using the tools, practices and insights i have learned over the last 30 years, I am offering a limited amount of 1 on 1 Soul Coaching /Support Sessions to support others in their spiritual and life journey.”
I can support you in:
- creating a daily meditation / soul centering practice
- clearing stuck energy patterns + habits
- creating healing life changes with positive energy
- creating a spirit centered life
- personal chanting practice – using the power of sound, prayer and mantra
- skillful heart centered communication
- bringing forth your deepest gifts in service
- deepening your intuition
- conscious breathwork for health, vibrant energy and peace
- deepening your yoga practice
Length – Sessions are 1 hour in length.
Cost – Sessions are offered on a sliding scale of $125 to $225 per session.
For inquiries email the office at ritamhealingarts@gmail.